JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 21, 2022

The Holy Spirit, your Friend will teach you everything.


WHAT IS ABUNDANT LIFE?
I DON'T NEED MUCH MONEY TO LIVE WELL. I DON'T NEED MANY TOOLS & POSSESSIONS TO LIVE WELL. I DON'T NEED MUCH VARIETY OF FOOD TO LIVE WELL.
WHAT I NEED IN ABUNDANCE IS MUCH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. FAITH THAT BELIEVES THAT JESUS LIVES IN ME HERE AND NOW IN THE SACRAMENT OF THE PRESENT MOMENT. THIS IS ABUNDANT LIFE.

"Jesus said to his disciples: “Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; yet the word you hear is not mine but that of the Father who sent me.
“I have told you this while I am with you. The Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and remind you of all that I told you." (John 14: 23.... 29).

Sunday 22ND May 2022, 6th Week of the Easter Season.

Our Savior in the Farewell Discourse continues to reveal to His chosen friends the dynamics of the the Kingdom of God that He is entrusting to them. The Church is the seed of the Kingdom on earth.

The Holy Spirit, the Big Gift of the Father is the Spirit of truth. He will lead and guide the Church to all truth and preserve the integrity of the teachings of Jesus.

The Holy Spirit will be our Advocate and constant Helper. The one condition for receiving this free Gift is: "If you love me you will keep my commandments," says Jesus.
Pentecost Sunday is June 5th. Novena to prepare to receive this special Gift starts on May 26. I am excited.

5. 22.  The perpetual virginity of the Blessed Virgin Mary has been believed and honored by the Church from the beginning of the Apostolic Age to this day. Augustine describes it like this: Mary is virgin at birth. She remains virgin all her life. She is virgin forever.
The Church honors her in the Litany of Loretto with these words:

Virgin most prudent
Virgin most venerable
Virgin most renowned
Virgin most powerful
Virgin most merciful
Virgin most faithful

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2