JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, October 01, 2022

Write your vision down. It shall be fulfilled in the fullness of time.

"YET I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD; I WILL EXULT IN THE VICTORIOUS GOD OF MY SALVATION!" (HABAKKUK 3: 18).

"How long, O LORD? I cry for help
but you do not listen!
I cry out to you, “Violence!”
but you do not intervene.
Why do you let me see ruin;
why must I look at misery?
Destruction and violence are before me; there is strife, and clamorous discord.

"Then the LORD answered me and said:

"Write down the vision clearly upon the tablets, so that one can read it readily.

"For the vision still has its time,
presses on to fulfillment, and will not disappoint; if it delays, wait for it, it will surely come, it will not be late.

"The rash one has no integrity;
but the just one, because of his faith, shall live." (Habakkuk 1:2-3; 2:2-4).

Sunday October 2, 2022 of the 27th week of Ordinary Time.

What a feast of Sacred Scriptures we enjoy this Sunday.  Our first Reading from Habakkuk has remained one of my 10 Top Scriptures for a long time. When one need is fulfilled by God, a new need emerges.
Our God is the God of Divine Providence and not of Chance. The word Chance or Luck or Lottery is not found in the Sacred Scriptures.

In the first Reading today, God asks the Prophet Habakkuk to write down the answer to what He plans to do in the future. Every plan, vision of God is for its intended time.  (Cf Ecclesiastes 3:1, 11).

Abraham and Sarah were promised a son. When this promise was fulfilled 25 years later, Sarah sang that it had pleased God to fulfill His promise at the time of His own choosing. Elizabeth, the mother of John the Baptist praised God for answering her prayers for a son at His chosen time.
In the fullness of time, the Angel Gabriel visited Mary of Nazareth and announced the birth of the Messiah.

Search throughout Sacred Scripture, you will not find anything  happening by haphazard. Our God is a Father of Divine Providence and not a god of Chance. Your future and your destiny has been planned with meticulous care. Your future does not belong to lottery or gambling. It is not from any chance that your comfort and happiness springs. Every joy, every good thing you enjoy in life comes from God's gracious ordaining.

Thank You O Faithful Father. I have learned that You are a Father who keeps His promises. You asked me to write down my dream so that I do forget it. I nearly forgot it but You reminded me and restored my dream. Thank You Father.

"Within your will, O Lord, all things are established, and there is none that can resist your will. For you have made all things, the heaven and the earth, and all that is held within the circle of heaven; you are the Lord of all." (Cf Esther 4: 17).

10.2 :"The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God…and if you wish peace to reign in your homes, recite the family Rosary."  ( Pope Saint Pius X.)

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2