JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, December 23, 2022

Allow the Lord to build for you.

IF THE LORD DOES NOT BUILD THE HOUSE, IN VAIN DOES ANYONE BUILD IT. (CF PSALM 127: 1)

"When King David was settled in his palace, and the LORD had given him rest from his enemies on every side,
"[David] said to Nathan the prophet,
“Here I am living in a house of cedar,
while the ark of God dwells in a tent!”

"Nathan answered the king,
“Go, do whatever you have in mind, for the LORD is with you.”

"But that night the LORD spoke to Nathan and said:
“Go, tell my servant David, ‘Thus says the LORD:
Should you build me a house to dwell in?

“‘It was I who took you from the pasture and from the care of the flock to be commander of my people Israel.

"I have been with you wherever you went, and I have destroyed all your enemies before you.
And I will make you famous like the great ones of the earth.
I will fix a place for my people Israel;

"I will plant them so that they may dwell in their place without further disturbance.
Neither shall the wicked continue to afflict them as they did of old,
since the time I first appointed judges over my people Israel.

"I will give you rest from all your enemies.

"The LORD also reveals to you
that he will establish a house for you.

"And when your time comes and you rest with your ancestors,
I will raise up your heir after you, sprung from your loins, and I will make his Kingdom firm.
"I will be a father to him,
and he shall be a son to me.
Your house and your Kingdom shall endure forever before me;
your throne shall stand firm forever." (2 Sm 7:1-5, 8b-12, 14a, 16).

Saturday 24th December 2022, Mass in the Morning of Christmas Eve.

My brothers and sisters, after listening to the first Reading in today's Liturgy, I believed At Once that I have an inspiration and a message.

God says to David: I chose you. I called you. I anointed you. I will do everything for you.

Do you see what I am seeing?
There are two types of people in the world:
#1. Type one wants to do everything for themselves. Example: I built my company. I built my business, my family. I built America.

#2. Type two wants God to build for them. Type 2 recognize the profound truth of this divine revelation:

"Unless the Lord build the house,
they labor in vain who build.
Unless the Lord guard the city,
in vain does the guard keep watch." (Psalm 127: 1).
It is called A song of ascents. Of Solomon.
Remember that Solomon is the wisest person in the world. Remember too that Solomon built a lot of things. So he knows something about building.

As I get older, I like to lay back and allow the Lord to build everything for me. I pray every morning: O HOLY SPIRIT, I SURRENDER THIS MOMENT AND EVERY MOMENT OF THIS DAY TO YOU. I SURRENDER ALL MY ACTIVITIES TO YOU. TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.

Since I started saying this prayer in April 2022, I can describe my new life as abundant life.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2