JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 05, 2023

Feast of Saints Rose Marie Durocher & St Bruno the Carthusian.

Saints Marie Rose Durocher, Religious & Foundress & Bruno  Founder of the Carthusians. 


"Jesus said to them, “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty deeds done in your midst had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would long ago have repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. 


"But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment than for you. And as for you, Capernaum, ‘Will you be exalted to heaven? You will go down to the netherworld.’


"Whoever listens to you listens to me. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.” (Luke 10: 13 - 16).


Friday 6th October 2023 of the 26th Week of Ordinary Time is the feast of St Bruno (1030 - 1101). Priest. German. Founder of the Carthusian Order.


Today is also the feast of Blessed Marie-Rose Durocher. (1811 - 1849) Virgin. Canadian. Founder of the Sisters of the Holy Name of Jesus and Mary. Blessed Marie-Rose Durocher helped establish the first Canadian parish solidarity for young women. She had a very busy life. 


Jesus said to Peter:

"And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it." (Matthew 16: 18).


He said to all the Apostles in today's Gospel:

"Whoever listens to you listens to me. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.” (Luke 10: 16).


Based on the above word of God that can never fail, I declare confidently:

I believe in Prayer. 

I believe in the word of God.

I believe in the Sacraments of the Church.

I believe in all the Sacramentals of the Church.

I believe in Miracles.

I leave the rest to God.

If I live, I live. If I perish, I perish. I leave the rest to God.


October is the Month of the Holy Rosary. Why a special month for the Holy Rosary? Because the Rosary is very important in the life of the Church and in the life of individual Christian. 

A FAMILY THAT PRAYS THE ROSARY TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER. 

Say the Holy Rosary every day in October. 

For Prayers, Consecration, Litany, Testimony of Jesus about those who pray the Rosary, click the link below:


https://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2023/09/october-devotion-to-holy-rosary.html?m=1


Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2