JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Learning from Jesus

Learning from Jesus     

“When Jesus got out of the boat, he saw this large crowd, and his heart was filled with pity for them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd.  So he began to teach them many things.”  (Mark 6: 34)

Jesus looked with compassion on the desperate crowd and their needs.  The people did not seem to realize how needy they were nor did they understand that the source of relief was so close to them.   I was once one of this crowd whom Jesus looked upon with pity.  By a singular grace, he drew me close to him and began to teach me “many things.”  Today, I no longer regard myself as one of the crowd, I rather see myself as a companion and friend of Jesus, one who is learning “many things” about the Lord.  

I thank you Jesus for this great favor.  Now that you are teaching me “many things”, what do you what me to do with what I am learning?  “Teach them many things” I learn from you?  I sure will.  Help me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2