JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Trust Me

Trust Me
“Why are you discussing about not having any bread?  Don’t  you know or understand yet?  Are your minds so dull?  You have eyes – can’t you see?  You have ears – can’t you hear?  Don’t you remember when I broke the 5 loaves for 5000 people?  How many basket full of leftover pieces did you take up?” (Mark 8: 19 – 19)

Jesus communicates to me by means of  words and deeds.  Just as any loving relationship, there are special words I love to hear from him all the time.  These are for example:  Deuteronomy 31:3, Joshua 1:9, Jeremiah 29: 11, Acts 5: 38, Revelations 3:8.  These words are music to my ears anytime, anywhere and anyplace.  Christ also communicates to me through inspirations from other people.   Jesus is asking me today, “You have ears – can’t you hear?”  Lord I hear and I thank you for what you are saying.  Open my ears that I can hear more.  

Jesus communicates to me also through deeds.  These deeds are like gifts of one friend to another.  He gives me private time to visit with him every day.   He offers me a constant place at his breakfast table every day.  He asks me again today, “You have eyes – can’t you see?”  Lord I see and I like what I see.  Open my eyes that I can see more clearly.

Jesus wants me to trust him completely in everything and not to worry about “not having any bread.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2