JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Who do you say I am?

Who do you say I am?

“Tell me Emmanuel, who do you say I am?”  (Mark 8: 29)
Lord, I believe you are:
  • My Lord and my God

  • My Good Shepherd

  • My King and my Boss

  • My Guide and my Protector

  • My Friend and my Companion

  • The Truth and the Way

  • My Life and my Resurrection

  • The Bread  of life

  • True God and True Man

  • The Son of God

  • My Brother

  • You are all that I want and all that I need.
These are some of the things I believe you are to  me.  I believe everything you say about yourself in the Scripture.  I believe everything the Scripture says about you.  I believe that you are truly present in the Eucharist and the Blessed Sacrament.  I believe you will bless me today and forever.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2