JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

He worked by their side

He worked by their side

“After the Lord Jesus had talked with them, he was taken up to heaven and sat at the right hand of God.  The disciples went and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and proved that their preaching was true by the miracles that were performed.”  (Mark 16: 19 – 20)

Jesus went up to heaven after he completed the work his Father gave him.  Before he did so, he commissioned his disciples to carry out the work the Father entrusted to them through Jesus.  The great commission continues to this day.  

I too believe that I have been called to serve in the Kingdom by the side of Jesus.  I feel deeply encouraged to know that the Lord is working by my side.  Even as a disciple,  Jesus is there working by my side.  The scripture today says that Christ proved that the work of the disciples was true by the miracles they performed.  What can b e the proof right here and right now that Christ is working by my side and that all that I am doing is true, that is, of Christ?  “By their fruits you shall know them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2