JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Correction and Discipline

Correction and Discipline

“Yahweh, do not correct me in anger, do not discipline me in wrath.” (Psalm 38: 1)

During my Desert Experience, Yahweh corrected, disciplined and pruned me. But praise my Eternal Father, I was not corrected in anger or disciplined in his wrath. A full three years before the beginning of the Desert Experience, I had returned to Yahweh. Some months before the start of the Experience, I had read and signed this covenant:

“Yahweh your God commands you today to observe these laws and customs; you must keep and observe them with all your heart and with all your soul.

‘Today you have obtained this declaration from Yahweh: that he will be your God, but only if you follow his ways, keep his statutes, his commandments, his customs and listen to his voice.” (Deuteronomy 26: 16 – 17)

The above declaration was signed on 10/30/94. When I started experiencing the discipline of Yahweh that I call the Desert Experience in 1995, I knew Yahweh was doing it out of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2