JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Faith guarantees blessings

"Only faith can guarantee the blessings that we hope for, or prove the existence of realities that are unseen." (Hebrews 11:1)

What are the blessings I hope for today?

  • To know Christ, love him and serve him
  • Greater faith, patience, wisdom, humility
  • Total success of the Enterprise

Only faith can guarantee these blessings. But how? Do I believe that I can have these blessings? Yes, I do. I am therefore blessed by my faith. What I now do is to wait patiently for the realization of my hope. I wait in joyful hope.

"It was by faith that Abraham, when put to the test, offered up Isaac." (Hebrews 11: 17)

"Abraham was confident that God had the power even to raise the dead." (Hebrews 11: 19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2