JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Trusting God to provide

"And he instructed them to take nothing for the journey except a staff, no bread, no haversack, no coppers for their purses. They were to wear sandals but, he added, 'Don't take a spare tunic." (Mark 6: 8-9)

Trust me completely for all that you need for this mission. After all, it me who sends you. Do you imagine that I am so poor? Or perhaps you think that I am such a careless and heartless employer? When I fed 7000 people with a few loaves and fish, how left over did you gather? I want you also to be free of every unnecessary baggage. Seek first the kingdom of God and his justice and God will always take care of all your needs.

Lord Jesus, I hear you well this morning. I believe I am where I am because of your call and your leading. Teach me how to follow you, how to trust you completely in this mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2