JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 19, 2007

I read, I believe, I teach, I practice

"Keep your deeds of mercy secret, and your Father who sees in secret will repay you." (Matthew 6: 1-6)

"Whenever you pray, go to your room, close your door, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees what no man sees, will repay you."

"When you fast, see to it that you groom your hair and wash your face. In that way no one can see you are fasting but your Father who is hidden; and your Father who sees what is hidden will repay you." (Matthew 6: 16 – 18)

We are mid way in Lent 2007 and it is a good time to remember what we heard at the beginning of Lent.

Lord, help me to believe what I read, to teach what I believe and to practice what I teach.

I read, I believe, I teach, I practice.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2