JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Faith Gives Us Access

"By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to a place that he was to receive as an inheritance; he went out, not knowing where he was to go. By faith he sojourned in the Promised Land as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, heirs of the same promise; for he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and maker is God." (Hebrews 11: 8-10)

By faith I embarked on the Enterprise. I set out without knowing what I was going to do. By faith I stayed in the land as if it was not the Promised Land. I lived in "tents." I looked forward to the city with foundation, designed and built by God.

Abraham went out not knowing where he was going: But God knows the destination. Abraham showed the obedience of faith and God counted it in his favor. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob lived in "tents." Jesus Christ lived in "tents." (Matthew 8: 20; Luke 9: 58). No condition is permanent and this world is a tent for every living person. God has prepared a homeland for all of us. (Hebrews 11: 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2