JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Promise fulfilled

"The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want." (Psalm 23: 1)

Ten years ago, I confided to my journal the reflection below on the above scripture:

"How true this is in my life today. Everything I need I have. Those things the Lord in his wisdom and goodness sees that I do not need, he does not provide. This is the way it is supposed to be. I trust the Lord in all things and at all times.

Psalm 23 which I repeated and visualized for two years (1995 and 1996) is now fulfilled in my life. God has indeed given me repose in green pastures. Originally, I saw the promise of a green pasturage as a successful information systems company. But God has better plans for me – the Enterprise. He has restored my spirits through the tranquil streams by which he leads me.

I know for certain that nothing now frightens me: no support or security issues intimidate me. This is because his goodness and faithful love will pursue me every day of my life. One of the greatest gifts the Lord has given me in the Enterprise is the fulfillment of unexpected promise:

"I make my home in the house of Yahweh for all time to come" (Psalm 23: 6)

I am in the house of Yahweh every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2