JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Purpose will be accomplished

"The Lord will complete what he has done for me." (Psalm 138: 8 -Roman Missal)

"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me." (New Revised Standard Version)

"The Lord will accomplish his purpose for me." (Revised English Bible)

"The Lord is with me to the end." (New American Bible)

"Yahweh will do all things for me." (New Jerusalem Bible)


 

Ten years ago, I confided the following reflection to my journal:

"Insight I got last night at about 2 am:

If God is with me, it is accomplished. If God is with me in the Enterprise, it is accomplished.

The critical question in the Enterprise is this: Is God with me? Yes or No?

God communicates his presence at the beginning of an undertaking by words. Examples are: Moses, Joshua, David and Paul. He also communicates his presence in the course of the enterprise by signs. A good example is Joseph in Egypt.

How has God shown his presence with me in the Enterprise?

Words: "I myself will lead you across. I will not forsake you. I will not abandon you." (Deuteronomy 31: 6; etc)

Signs: Kinder, billet, QOP, wagen, October miracle, bibliotek, Eucharist, etc.

God is certainly with me in the Enterprise. Success is guaranteed. All I need to do is to be steadfast in the way that God is leading me and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2