JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

God's School

“My son, do not spurn correction from the Lord, do not resent his training, for the Lord trains those he loves, and chastises every son he accepts.” (Hebrews 12: 5 – 6)
My desert experience was both correction and training from the Father. The Father revealed this to me through the above scripture. When I saw the light, I decided to behave in the Father’s classroom.
During the desert experience which lasted for about four years, my attitude changed profoundly vis-à-vis the following:
• Family
• Job
• Money
• Health
• Tools
• Food
When I emerged from the desert, these weapons of warfare had been firmly placed in my armory:
• Eucharist
• Reconciliation
• Word of God
• Prayer
• Examen
• Spiritual Reading/Direction
Father, I thank you very much for the Desert Experience. You knocked me down but you raised me up again. I submit myself completely to whatever program you have for me. Correct me. Teach me. Use me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2