JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Be Fruitful

“God created man in the image of himself, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them. God blessed them, saying to them, ‘Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1: 27 – 28)

Be fruitful and multiply.

It is your Father’s will that you bear fruit, fruit that will last. It is God’s will that every human being be employed and productive. I banish the thought from my mind of fear of unemployment. In so far as I seek the will of God in everything, I am employed and productive. I am producing outcome that will last.

My purpose in life is to learn and to teach. Using the 7-Way plan, I learn and teach. What am I producing?

I produce the following outcome:
• Peace and tranquility
• Knowledge
• Joy and consolation

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2