JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Continual Guidance3


"Then the LORD will guide you always and satisfy your thirst in parched places, will give strength to your bones And you shall be like a watered garden, like a flowing spring whose waters never fail" (Isaiah 58: 11)

Every day I yearn and pray for continual guidance.  Yet, this is already promised in the PL scriptures as seen from Isaiah 58: 11.  Why don’t I believe this?   I focus on circumstances and not on the word of God.  As I walk on the water, all is well as far as there is no turbulence in the sea and as I focus on Jesus.   Once the sea gets furious, I tend to glance about me and when I do so, I take my eyes off Jesus.  I become panicky and start to sink. 

The Enterprise is a journey to the PL.  It is also a journey through the desert where there are many parched places.  The bones would be weary.  Isaiah 58: 11 promises that the Lord will provide continual guidance, protection and provision. 

Lord I believe.  Help my unbelief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2