JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

He delivers me from all my fears


“I sought the Lord and he answers me and delivered me from all my fears.”  (Psalm 34: 4)

When I read the above scripture this morning, I said to myself, “Yap this is exactly what I need today.”  Yes, I need the Lord to deliver me once more from all my fears, worries and doubts.  Just about two weeks ago, I had a great faith moment.  I took my burdens to the Lord in prayer, He delivered me not only from my fears but He supplied my needs which caused the fears in the first place.   The Lord gave me jobs and the jobs gave me money and I was able to pay my bills.  Fears, worries and doubts were gone.  Now a few days without job have brought back the old fears, worries and doubts.  But this time I was prepared:

I will seek the Lord and He will answer me and deliver me from my new fears.  I will look to Him that I may be radiant with joy and my face may not blush with shame.  I know whom I trust.  “When the poor one called out, the Lord heard, and from all his distress he saved him.”  (Psalm 34:6)

Yes indeed, “The Lord hears the cry of the poor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2