JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

How important is money to you?


How important is money to you?

Money has never  been very important to me.  All that I had ever wanted of money is what is sufficient for my need.  But the experience of debt which came  late in my life has made me more aware of the usefulness of money.  I have wondered from time to time what life would be like if I have no debt.  I know the answer.  If I have no debt, I would  be proud of my achievement.  Also absence of debt would make me more frivolous in my expenses.  Frivolity with spending of money come with much waste of time.

See what  debt has done for me:
  1. Humility
  2. Prudence with money
  3. More time to enjoy life instead of constant windows hopping or bargain hunting. 

With the above, I can almost say with Paul:

"but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me.
Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12: 9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2