JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

God is able to accomplish far more than we ask or imagine


"Now to him who is able to accomplish far more than all we ask or imagine, by the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."  (Ephesians 3: 20 - 21)

God is able to give us far more than we ask or could imagine possible.  When I reflect on the Enterprise, I find that God's blessings have exceeded expectations in almost every area:  Casa, SFJ, STM, EDU.

The two areas where things have not worked out according to plan, I now fully accept and embrace as God's will for me.  Because I accept and embrace God's will in these two areas, I see and I appreciate God's wisdom.  "Let it be done to me according to your word."

"O God, grant me the serenity to to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.  Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2