JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My destiny is in your hands


"Riches and glory are from you,
and you have dominion over all.
In your hand are power and might;
it is yours to give greatness and strength to all."  (1 Chronicles 29: 12)

O My God! What a joyful truth.  All riches and glory come from you.  You are the source of all inspiration and power.  You give everything its place and nobody can make it otherwise.  In your hands are all power and might and you share it with whomsoever you please.  What you start you finish, come what may.  All things serve you.

Dearest Father, why do I allow my heart to get troubled after considering the above truth?  Grant me your peace always and everywhere in all things.  Thank you Father.

"Let the peace of Christ control your hearts; Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly."  (Colossians 3: 15, 16)

"Incline your ear to me;
make haste to rescue me!
Be my rock of refuge,
a stronghold to save me.

For you are my rock and my fortress;
for your name’s sake lead me and guide me.

My destiny is in your hands;
rescue me from my enemies,
from the hands of my pursuers."
(Psalm 31: 3-4, 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2