JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I came into the world, to testify to the truth


"For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.”  (John 18: 27)

Jesus is the truth, the way and the life.  If He came to the world to testify to the truth, it means that He came to bear witness to Himself and His mission.  He is the Son of God, the King of Kings and the Savior of all mankind.

The disciple of Jesus must also bear witness to the same reality.

"I have chosen you from the world to go and bear fruit that will last."  (John 15: 16, 19)
"I will bear a witness to you in the world, O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brother."  (Psalm 17: 50; 21: 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2