JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Be still and trust in Me

15 For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel: By waiting and by calm you shall be saved, in quiet and in trust shall be your strength. (Isaiah 30:15) Wait, be calm, be still, just trust Serenity, acceptance = Salvation & Strength. "You shall be saved." = You shall be redeemed, you shall be delivered from your distress, your sins; you shall find contentment... CENTERING Prayer Psalm 46:10 10 “Be still, and know that I am God. Exodus 14:13-14 13 And Moses said to the people, “Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again. 14 The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.” God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen! I cannot change my financial and job situation. "Faith that is firm is also patient."

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2