JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

One Nation, One Faith, One Baptism


"I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel, and there shall be one king for them all. They shall never again be two nations, never again be divided into two kingdoms." (Ezekiel 37: 22)

One Nation, one Prince, one Church, one Faith, one Baptism.

"striving to preserve the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace:
 one body and one Spirit, as you were also called to the one hope of your call;
one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." (Ephesians 4: 3 - 6)

“I pray not only for them, but also for those who will believe in me through their word,
so that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me."  (John 17: 20 - 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2