JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 25, 2013

My heart does not fear


"Though an army encamp against me,
my heart does not fear;
Though war be waged against me,
even then do I trust."  (Psalm 27: 3)

The Lord Himself is a firewall around me.  Therefore, I do not fear.

"For though the fig tree does not blossom,
and no fruit appears on the vine,
Though the yield of the olive fails
and the terraces produce no nourishment,
Though the flocks disappear from the fold
and there is no herd in the stalls,
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD
and exult in my saving God."  (Habakkuk 3: 17 - 18)\

I will rise above all circumstances.  I understand that times and seasons are God's appointment.  Jesus Christ is the Lord of history.  My destiny is in His hands.

"Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.
Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."  (Philippians 4: 6 - 7)

"Fear is useless; what is needed is trust." (Luke 8: 50, Mark 5: 36)

"What then shall we say to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8: 31)

If Jesus Christ is with me, then the mission is accomplished.

"No, in all these things we conquer overwhelmingly through him who loved us." (Romans 8: 37)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2