JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

They forgot the God who had saved them.

“These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up from the land of Egypt!”  (Exodus 32: 8 NABRE)

Unbelievable!  Israel forgot the God who had saved them.  They adored molten image of grass-eating beast. How painful this must be to behold.  (Psalm 106: 19 - 23).  How do you feel when you hear from your son or daughter:  "My friend gave this to me."  You see your labor of love attributed to a buddy. 

Abba Father loved the world so much that He gave His Son Jesus to save this world.  (John 3:16).  Yet some people may believe:  "My country loved me so much that it offers me eternal life."

On Day 30 of 40 of Lent 2017, let the People of God remember that every good gift comes from the Father above. (Cf James 1: 17)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2