JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, May 29, 2017

Have you embraced the entire Gospel of grace and mercy?

"Yet I consider life of no importance to me, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to bear witness to the gospel of God’s grace."  (Acts 20: 24 NABRE).

What do you desire most in your life?  For many people it is long life, health and prosperity.  When God asked Solomon to ask for whatever he wants, Solomon chose wisdom and God is pleased.  (2 Chronicles 1: 7).  Paul chose to accomplish the plan set for him by the Lord Jesus.  That is, "to bear witness to the Gospel of God’s grace." (Acts 20: 24).  Paul served the Lord with such an admirable singleness of purpose.

Wherever Paul preached, he did not shrink to proclaim the entire plan of God.  That is, grace and mercy through Jesus Christ.

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2