JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, June 02, 2017

My Spirit will lead, guide, inspire and guard you.

"When he entered Rome, Paul was allowed to live by himself, with the soldier who was guarding him."  (Acts 28: 16 RM)

Every step of Paul's ministry was planned from A to Z by the LORD and executed by the Holy Spirit.   We may call this, the working of Divine Providence in the life of Paul.  The protection and provision of Divine Providence operates similarly for everyone who serves the Lord.  Nothing is left to chance.

"I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."  (Acts 18:  10).

"But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death."  (2 Timothy 4:17)

The Acts of the Apostles, a factual history of the early Church ended thus:
"He [Paul] received all who came to him, and with complete assurance and without hindrance he proclaimed the kingdom of God
and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ."  (Acts 28: 22).  Paul was under house arrest.  All things are possible for God.

The Holy Spirit led, guided, and inspired Paul. The Spirit gave him power and wisdom.  The same Spirit is available to you and me in the work of Evangelization.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2