JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Yes I want to heal you. Be healed.

“Lord, if you wish, you can make me clean.”  He stretched out his hand, touched him, and said, “I will do it. Be made clean.” His leprosy was cleansed immediately." (Matthew 8: 2 - 3).

Notice here one of the key conditions for answered prayer in the Gospel. The supplicant [the leper in this case] approaches Jesus with humility, kneels and worships Him and then asks for the favor with faith. “Lord, if you wish, you can make me clean.”

Jesus' response was breathtaking. He could have said:  Ya, be healed. But  "He stretched out his hand, touched him, and said, “I will do it. Be made clean.” His leprosy was cleansed immediately." (Matthew 8: 2 - 3).

Lord Jesus, grant us the faith that trust You in all our needs. Help us to approach You with humility knowing that you are Lord and God. We ask for this in Your Name Jesus. Amen.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2