JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, July 01, 2017

Don't play games with me, Lord.

"Elisha said to her, “This time next year you’re going to be nursing an infant son.”
“O my master, O Holy Man,” she said, “don’t play games with me, teasing me with such fantasies!”  (2 Kings 4: 16 MSG).

"God said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh saying, ‘Me? Have a baby? An old woman like me?’ Is anything too hard for God? I’ll be back about this time next year and Sarah will have a baby.”  (Genesis 18:  14 MSG).

"The promises of the LORD I will sing forever, through all generations my mouth shall proclaim your faithfulness.
For you have said, “My kindness is established forever”; in heaven you have confirmed your faithfulness."  (Psalm 89:  2 - 3 NABRE).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2