JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Lord I am coming quickly to talk with You.

"Turn to me and have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am alone and poor.
See my lowliness and suffering
and take away all my sins, my God."  (Psalm 25:  16, 18 RM).

Once upon a time, when I was down and out, the Holy Spirit gave me the above verses for prayer.  I repeated the verses several times a day with loud cries. I cried aloud to God to relieve my illness and poverty.  God saw my tears and heard my loud weeping.  He had pity on me and put a smile on my face.  I went to Church and worshipped Him with a sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving.

"My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”  (Psalm 27: 8 NLT)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2