JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Do you know the power of praise?

"Praise the LORD, O my soul;
I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God while I live."

Do you know the power of praise?

"The LORD keeps faith forever secures justice for the oppressed,
gives food to the hungry.
The LORD sets captives free."

Do you use the power of praise?

"The LORD gives sight to the blind.
The LORD raises up those who are bowed down; the LORD loves the just.
The LORD protects strangers."

Are you blessed by the power of praise? 

"The fatherless and the widow he sustains, but the way of the wicked he thwarts.
The LORD shall reign forever,
your God, O Zion, through all generations! Alleluia."  (Psalm 146:1-2, 6-7, 8-9, 9-10 RM)

Do you share the power of praise?

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2