JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I WILL BE WITH YOU!

"Now indeed the outcry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen how the Egyptians are oppressing them.  Now, go! I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people, the Israelites, out of Egypt."  (Exodus 3: 9 - 10).

After over 300 years in slavery in Egypt, God said that He was just noticing the oppression of the Israelites in Egypt.  Seriously?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways—oracle of the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, my thoughts higher than your thoughts."  (Isaiah 55: 8 - 9).

Moreover, God does not measure time as we do:
"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day."  (2 Peter 3: 8).

The conversation of God and Moses continues:

"But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”  God answered: I will be with you."  (Exodus 3: 11-12).

When God chooses, calls and anoints you for a job, all you need as credential is:  I WILL BE WITH YOU!"

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2