JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Peter beginning to drown, cried out, Jesus save me!

"When the disciples saw him walking on the sea they were terrified."  (Matthew 14: 26).

The disciples were afraid to see Jesus walking on a violent sea as their boat was tossed about by the strong wind. In this state of confusion, they heard the familiar voice:
"“Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”  (Matthew 14: 27).

Now the real drama is about to start:
Peter said to him in reply, “Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.”  He said, “Come.” Peter got out of the boat and began to walk on the water toward Jesus.  But when he saw how [strong] the wind was he became frightened; and, beginning to sink, he cried out, “Lord, save me!”   (Matthew 14: 28 - 30).

The Lord Jesus reveals here that He is Master of nature.  All things serve Him. (Psalm 119: 19).
Do you believe this?
Yes Lord, I believe. Increase my faith.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2