JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

O woman, great is your faith!

"Then Jesus said to her in reply, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed from that hour."  (Matthew 15: 28).

Who is this woman of great faith?
"A Canaanite woman of that district came and called out, “Have pity on me, Lord, Son of David! My daughter is tormented by a demon.”  (Matthew 15: 21).

Wherever Jesus meets great faith, He is full of praise.  Is faith the secret missing ingredient in your life? It certainly appears to be so in my life.  I desire great faith. I pray for stupendous faith. And now, I leave the rest to God.

"She said to herself, “If only I can touch his cloak, I shall be cured.”
Jesus turned around and saw her, and said, “Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you.” And from that hour the woman was cured." (Matthew 9: 21 - 22)

Your faith can save you for Heaven, the ultimate goal and reward. And while here on earth, through your faith, you can taste Heaven even here on earth.

Since faith is a supernatural gift of God who encourages us to ask, seek, knock and we shall receive, find and enter, (Matthew 7:7)  let us approach the throne of grace with confidence to ask for this faith now and at every time of need.  (Hebrews 4: 16)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2