JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, September 01, 2017

Honor the Sacred Heart of Jesus this First Friday in September.

September 1st , 2017 First Friday in September.

The 12 Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus:  Jesus promised 12 special favors to all those who will honor His Sacred Heart especially on the First Friday of every month.  In the 9th month of the year, we look at Promise #9.

#9. "I will bless every place where a picture of My Heart shall be exposed and adore."

When I learned about this promise 21 years ago, I dashed to a Catholic Bookstore in downtown Houston and bought a beautiful picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  I prayed for an inspiration for the best place in my apartment to place this image after it was blessed by a priest.  This sacred image has blessed me for 21 years and will bless me till the end of the age.

Honor the Sacred Heart of Jesus on Friday, September 1st.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2