JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 16, 2018

I am a trusting lamb led to the slaughter.

"Yet I, like a trusting lamb led to slaughter, had not realized that they were hatching plots against me:
“Let us destroy the tree in its vigor;
 let us cut him off from the land of the living, so that his name will be spoken no more.”  (Jeremiah 11:  19).

As we approach Good Friday, the plot against Jesus thickens as seen here through the experience of Prophet Jeremiah.  Where are you in this unfolding drama? You will be either for Jesus or against Jesus.

"O LORD, my God, in you I take refuge; save me from all my pursuers and rescue me,
Lest I become like the lion’s prey, to be torn to pieces, with no one to rescue me."  (Psalm 7: 2 - 3).

"Blessed are they who have kept the word with a generous heart
and yield a harvest through perseverance."  (Cf Luke 8: 15).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2