JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, March 11, 2018

The official took Jesus at His word and departed.

"The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.”  “Go,” Jesus replied, “your son will live.” The man took Jesus at his word and departed."  (John 4: 49 - 50).

Are you scratching your head trying to understand what faith really is? Above in my opinion is a good example of faith-in-action.  Oh that I will always act according to this model! On top of this, the senior official received the gift of understanding that helps him  perceive how God acts.

On Day 27  of Lent 2018, the word of God encourages us to be humble and pray:  "Lord, increase our faith." (Luke 17: 5).

"You changed my mourning into dancing. You took off my funeral clothes and dressed me up in joy so that my whole being might sing praises to you and never stop.
Lord, my God, I will give thanks to you forever."  (Psalm 30: 11 - 12).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2