JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Are you called to the Victory of Justice?

"I, the LORD, have called you for the victory of justice, I have grasped you by the hand; I formed you, and set you as a covenant of the people,
a light for the nations. To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from confinement, and from the dungeon, those who live in darkness."  (Isaiah 42: 6 - 7).

Are you one of the elite troops called to the Victory of Justice?
Do not be afraid!  Rejoice!  Because He who calls you has anointed you already for Victory.   But first, you must study and master your job description and the character profile that is required.

"Here is my servant whom I uphold, my chosen one with whom I am pleased.  Upon whom I have put my Spirit; he shall bring forth justice to the nations.  Not crying out, not shouting, not making his voice heard in the street. A bruised reed he shall not break, and a smoldering wick he shall not quench.  Until he establishes justice on the earth; the coastlands will wait for his teaching."  (Isaiah 42: 1 - 4).

Jesus Christ has completed His Mission.  He brought truth and mercy to the world. (Cf John 1: 17).
He established His Kingdom here on earth of which the Church is the seed.  (Cf CCC 567).  The Church possesses the Fullness of Truth but not yet the Fullness of Charity.  The Fullness of Charity is what brings about the Victory of Justice on earth.  Warriors of Jesus Christ, the Lion of Judah, do you get the message?

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life’s refuge; of whom should I be afraid?

Though an army encamp against me, my heart will not fear;
Though war be waged upon me, even then will I trust."  (Psalm 27:  1, 3).

Brothers and sisters, today is March 26, Monday of the holiest Week of  2018.  Easter is just days away. "Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees."  (Hebrews 12: 12).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2