JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, May 07, 2018

Spirit of light and love, come and fill us with Yourself.

"I will send to you the Spirit of truth, says the Lord; he will guide you to all truth. (Cf John 16: 7, 13).

What does the Church mean when she confesses: “I believe in the Holy Spirit”?
"To believe in the Holy Spirit is to profess faith in the Third Person of the Most Holy Trinity who proceeds from the Father and the Son and “is worshipped and glorified with the Father and the Son”. The Spirit is “sent into our hearts” (Galatians 4:6) so that we might receive new life as sons of God."  (CCC 136)

"O Holy Spirit of Light and Love, to You I consecrate my mind, heart and will, for time and eternity. May I be ever docile to Your divine inspirations and to the teachings of the Holy Catholic Church whose infallible Guide You are.  May my heart be ever inflamed with the love of God and love of neighbor; may my will be ever in harmony with Your divine will. May my life faithfully imitate the life and virtues of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him with the Father and You, Divine Spirit, be honor and glory forever. Amen."  (Consecration to the Holy Spirit by Pope St Pius X).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2