JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, November 12, 2018

There is no chaos in our destiny.

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will grant you your heart’s requests."  (Psalm 37: 4).

Why do I love the above Scripture so much?  The promise fulfills my deepest desires.  I know and believe today that God knows exactly what I need and when I need it. In the past I wasn't so sure of this. I know too that God Never Fails!

A few months ago, I recorded the landmarks in my life starting from the age of 3 upto today and made a Timeline spanning several decades.  I was astonished.  I see today a remarkable order in what I had seen as chaos all over the place.  Are you familiar with the Chaos Theory?  In brief, there is No Chaos in our destiny. Everything is Providence!  I did not notice this Providence working in my life but it was there in every moment and every step I took.
Paul put it this way in the first Reading from Titus:  "For the grace of God has appeared, saving all and training us to reject godless ways and worldly desires and to live temperately, justly, and devoutly in this age."  (Titus 2: 11 - 12).  And John the Divine says:  "Whenever our conscience condemns us, we will be reassured that God is greater than our conscience and knows everything." (1 John 1: 20). 

So brothers and sisters,
"Trust in the LORD and do good, that you may dwell in the land and be fed in security." 
(Psalm 37: 3).

Today is the feast of St Frances Xavier Cabrini, Apostle of poor immigrants. She will be shocked at the hostility to immigrants by children of poor immigrants.  St Frances Xavier Cabrini pray for us.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2