JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 20, 2020

What do you fear most?

"Jesus said to the Twelve: “Fear no one." (Matthew 10: 26).

Sunday 21st June 2020, 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time.

What Jesus says to the Bishops this Sunday, He says to you and to me. Do not fear Caesar. Do not fear Napoleon. Rather be afraid of God who can destroy both your body and soul in hell fire. Fear of man is the clearest sign that you are not prepared to embrace the gracious and mysterious will of the Father always and everywhere.
Consider John the Baptist, Jeremiah, St Paul. They feared neither Caesar nor Napoleon.
Jeremiah exclaimed: "The Lord is with me like a mighty Champion."

Are you afraid of man? It may be a sign that you are not aware of the presence of the Lord with you.
David proclaimed in exultant faith:
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear?
The Lord is my life’s refuge; of whom should I be afraid?" (Psalm 27: 1).

Brethren, know once and for all that fear, worry and doubt are never from God. They are from the Evil One who may still be controlling a part of your real estate. It is about time to give him the Quit Notice.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2