JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, September 09, 2021

Christ Jesus has shown me great mercy.

"I am grateful to him who has strengthened me, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he considered me trustworthy in appointing me to the ministry. I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and an arrogant man, but I have been mercifully treated because I acted out of ignorance in my unbelief. Indeed, the grace of our Lord has been abundant, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus."
(1 Timothy 1:1-2, 12-14).

Friday 10th September 2021, in the 23rd Week in Ordinary Time.

The first Reading from 1 Timothy 1 is a power Scripture for everyone who is unsure of his choice, call and anointing in the ministry he is doing. When I encountered this Scripture for the first time, I was ecstatic. I took it as a personal revelation from Christ Jesus to me. I read it every week and it has not stopped to amaze me. The grace and mercy of our God is boundless. Below are three other Scriptures that help to confirm me in God's mighty, merciful and mysterious Providence towards me.

#1. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12: 9).
#2. "If God is with us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8: 31).
#3. "Therefore, since we have this ministry through the mercy shown us, we are not discouraged." (2 Corinthians 4: 1).

"My divinity, and My pierced Heart, eternally open, a wellspring of healing mercy and of inexhaustible life for souls. For now, this is all that I will say to you. My Heart speaks to your heart. It is My joy to speak to you in this way. Trust Me with everything. Be at peace. Allow Me now to bless you from the tabernacle before you, in which I am hidden, but living and full of mercy for all who approach Me here." (IN SINU JESU page 81).

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

1 comment:

23-Psalm1to2