JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, September 17, 2021

Mary is the Exemplar of the good soil.

"When a large crowd gathered, with people from one town after another journeying to Jesus, he spoke in a parable. “A sower went out to sow his seed..... And some seed fell on good soil, and when it grew, it produced fruit a ­hundredfold.” After saying this, he called out, “Whoever has ears to hear ought to hear.”  (Luke 8: 4.....15).

Saturday 18th September 2021, in the 24th Week in Ordinary Time. We celebrate the Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary on Saturday.

The good Seed fell on the good soil
"and when it grew, it produced fruit a ­hundredfold.”
Think about this:
"The angel of the Lord declared onto Mary....And Mary answered "Be it done to me according to Your word." At that moment, the Seed became Flesh in the womb of Mary. Mary is the Exemplar of the Good Soil. We all have the opportunity of imitating Mary in her openness to the word of God. Let us do so and enjoy the happy ending:

"But as for the seed that fell on rich soil, they are the ones who, when they have heard the word, embrace it with a generous and good heart, and bear fruit through perseverance.”

"Above all there is My Holy Mother, My all-beautiful and Immaculate Mother Mary. She is where I am. She is close to the priest who is close to Me in the Sacrament of My love. Nothing gives so much joy to her Immaculate Heart as seeing one of her priest sons in adoration before My Eucharistic Face. She opens her hands over him—as she is doing over you at this very moment—and causes a shower of graces to fall into his soul. Love My Mother, love My Mother more and more. You will never approach the love of My own Heart for her by yourself, but I, by My free gift, can and will unite you to the love of My Sacred Heart for her. Thus will you come to experience the ineffable union of our two Hearts in your own heart." (IN SINU JESU - THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2008).

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2