JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, February 25, 2022

Lord Jesus have mercy on us. Increase our faith and heal our bodies and minds.

IF "THE FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS PERSON IS VERY POWERFUL," HOW MUCH MORE THE PRAYER OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, THE MOTHER OF GOD?

"Beloved: Is anyone among you suffering? He should pray. Is anyone in good spirits? He should sing a song of praise. Is anyone among you sick? He should ­summon the presbyters of the Church, and they should pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith will save the sick person, and the Lord will raise him up. If he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven.... The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful."  (James 5:13.... 20).

Saturday, 26th February 2022, in the 7th Week in Ordinary Time is the Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Brothers and sisters. I have a confession to make:
#1. I believe in Prayer.
#2. I believe in the word of God.
#3. I believe in Miracle.
#4. I surrender everything to God.

Our key Scripture for today asserts that "The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful."
In July 2021, the Lord Jesus healed my sick heart and set me free of worries about every form of sickness. A prayer partner in my Church said Jesus healed me because I am holy. Righteousness and holiness means exactly the same thing in the Bible. Abraham is righteous or holy because he believed the promise God made him. God justified or made Abraham righteous because Abraham believed God. David is righteous or holy because he believed in the promises of God. The Blessed Virgin Mary is righteous or holy because when the Archangel Gabriel announced to her that she will be the Mother of God, Mary thought for a second and said to herself, since the Archangel is from God, he must be a faithful, true and credible messenger. Mary believes and says: "Behold I am the maid servant of the Lord. Let what God has promised be done to me."

July is the month we honor the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. At end of June 2021, I read the words below of the Blessed Virgin Mary to a mystic in the book, IN SINU JESU.

"The Blood of my Son brings purity and healing and new life wherever it flows. Implore the power of the precious Blood over yourself and over all priests. Whenever you are asked to intercede for souls, invoke the power of the precious Blood over them, and present them to the Father covered with the Blood of the Lamb." (Mary, IN SINU JESU pg 37). Since I have known Mary all my life to be a faithful, true and credible witness, I believed her testimony. I prayed for healing for my heart every day in July 2021 and Jesus healed me.

Am I holy in the usual and ordinary meaning of holiness? Ask people who live with me. They will laugh until their ribs ache. How then do I account for the healing? I simply believed the words of a Mother speaking to a son She loves and has shown many favors in the past.

You too can be holy by believing and begging for healing. Do you know another word for BEGGING? HAVE MERCY ON ME. THIS IS WHY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH REPEATS OFTEN IN HER LITURGIES: "LORD HAVE MERCY ON US."
You can do the same. To read about the Testimony on my healing, click the link below:

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2022/01/testimony-of-how-jesus-healed-my-heart.html?m=1

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2