JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 27, 2022

You lack one thing.

IF YOU DESIRE GENUINE SUCCESS IN LIFE, NEVER MIX GOD AND MONEY. NO MAN CAN SERVE GOD AND MONEY AT THE SAME TIME. SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. AND YOU WILL SUCCEED GOD'S WAY!
THE RICH YOUNG MAN WANTS TO EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT ALL!

"As Jesus was setting out on a journey, a man ran up, knelt down before him, and asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus answered him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone. You know the commandments: You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal... The rich young man replied and said to him, “Teacher, all of these I have observed from my youth.” Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said to him, “You are lacking in one thing. Go, sell what you have, and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.” (Mark 10: 17....27).

Jesus looked with love at the rich young man who came to Him for advice and Jesus said to him:   “You are lacking in one thing."
What is the One Thing holding you back from fully embracing Jesus?  Money, job, possessions, comfort?  Letting go that one thing is your path to fulfillment and genuine happiness.

At the root of the young man's negative response is: Lack of faith and lack of wisdom. It is a sad and tragic response. The many possessions of the man have now possessed him and made him a slave. We see this situation too often in life. The Lord Jesus provides a solution in Matthew 6: 33.
"Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." (NLT).

THE ONE THING WE LACK IS THE VERY ONE THING WE NEED. 

"The Lord became my Protector.  He brought me out to a place of freedom;  He saved me because He delighted in me."  (Cf Psalm 18: 19-20 RM)

"The riches of My kingdom are for all whom I have redeemed with My own Blood, but it pleases Me to bestow them through My Mother, the Queen and Mediatrix who stood at the foot of My Cross, offering Me and offering herself with Me. Today she reigns with Me in paradise.  All that I won for souls from My Father on the altar of the Cross, with My Mother at My side, I will now pour out on souls through her Heart and through her hands." (IN SINU JESU, Tuesday, January 8, 2008).

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2