JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

BLESSED ARE WHO YOU ARE INVITED TO THE SUPPER OF THE LORD.

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD. 


"Thus says the LORD:

Cursed is the man who trusts in human beings,

who seeks his strength in flesh,


whose heart turns away from the LORD.

"He is like a barren bush in the desert

that enjoys no change of season,

But stands in a lava waste,

a salt and empty earth.


"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,

whose hope is the LORD.

He is like a tree planted beside the waters

that stretches out its roots to the stream:

"It fears not the heat when it comes,

its leaves stay green;

In the year of drought it shows no distress,

but still bears fruit.

"More tortuous than all else is the human heart,

beyond remedy; who can understand it?


"I, the LORD, alone probe the mind

and test the heart,

To reward everyone according to his ways,

according to the merit of his deeds." (Jeremiah 17: 5 - 10).


Thursday 29th February, last Day of February 2024 in the 2nd Week in Lent. 


The word of God today from Jeremiah 17: 5 - 10 is exceedingly sweet. 

"If you find your delight in the Lord, he will grant your heart’s desire." (Psalm 37: 4).


How do I find my delight in the Lord? 


1. Immerse yourself in the word of God. 


2. 7-Way Plan. 


3. Wait for the Lord with patience. 


I heard the following words from Jesus speaking through the priest at the noon Mass today: "Blessed are you who are invited to the Supper of the Lord." I knew the Lord was speaking to me and everyone who was at the noon Mass today. I walked out of the Sanctuary repeating to myself: "Jesus said that I am blessed. Yes! I am who and what Jesus says I am." 



For Devotional prayer and prayer intentions to the Holy Family, click the link below:


http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2024/01/the-holy-family-devotion.html


Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2