JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, April 25, 2024

DO NOT LET YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED.

DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED.  

"Jesus said to his disciples: “Do not let your hearts be troubled. 

"You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where I am going you know the way.” 

"Thomas said to him, “Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?”

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14: 1 - 6).

Friday 26th April 2024 in the 4th Week in the Easter Season. 

"DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED." 

What makes your heart troubled? 

Health and money issues, job and fear of losing your possessions, discordant family, war and terrorism? Immigration and fear of losing your country? 

Whatever makes your heart troubled and keeps you awake at night, Jesus has a healing word for you today. 

"DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED."

Jesus says to the Apostle Paul when his heart was troubled by severe trials and temptations:

"My grace is sufficient for you. For power is made perfect in weakness." (Cf 2 Corinthians 12: 9). 

Can you take the above advice of Jesus to Paul? 

When the disciples saw Jesus walking on the sea towards their boat, they believed they were seeing a ghost. Jesus said to them:

"It is I. Do not be afraid."

Can you accept and recognize the above word of Jesus as true in every fearful situation? 

Now think of this. Jesus gave us everything we have. Jesus can take any or All of what He has given us anytime whether we like it or not. Why then do you let your heart be troubled over this or that matter? 

Consider and believe this promise of Jesus Christ once and for all! 

"Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and God will give you everything you need." (Cf Matthew 6: 33). 

After all, God knows exactly what you need and when you need it. 

THE EUCHARIST IS THE PRECIOUS BODY AND BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. 

The Church honors the HOLY EUCHARIST in APRIL. 

For Teachings, Prayers and Prayer intentions click the link:

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2024/03/the-holy-eucharist_31.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2