JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 24, 2006

EWTN - Eternal Word Television Network

EWTN – Eternal Word Television Network

I left Houston early Friday, March 25, 2006 for San Antonio to attend the EWTN 25th Anniversary Family Celebrations. San Antonio, Texas is one of four cities chosen by EWTN to host its 25th Anniversary celebrations.

I thank the Lord for the opportunity to see how he uses the Eternal Word Television Network to touch souls everywhere in the world. Touched by this work, I signed up as an EWTN Media missionary. I committed myself to spreading the good word about EWTN ministry of evangelization.

I returned to my home in Houston, Sunday afternoon. During my absence, there was no Blog from the Friday I left for San Antonio to Sunday when I returned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2